Everyone has those moments when they wake up, open up their closet, and hate everything they own. Don’t worry though, it happens to all of us; you’re not alone. With a few little tips and tricks, you can piece together some fabulous outfits with things you probably already own.
- Blaze It Up – Blazers are not just for work suits anymore. There are endless combinations you can do with your favorite work accessory. You can pair it with a summer dress, or even with a casual pair of jeans and tee. You can’t go wrong with any combination. You can take it from professional to casual, without having to leave your closet.
- Color Splash – Don’t be afraid to add a little color to your outfit. Maybe even try a little color blocking. It might sound scary, but you can mix bold colors, and even fun prints. Don’t fear the unexpected routes. Try some bright red, and blue or even some orange and green. Be careful to not overdo it though, stick to two or three colors, and you’ll be all set.
- Denim Dream - Denim is back yawl. For some it may have never left, but the trend is officially reborn. The world still may not be ready for the Canadian Tuxedo but pairing a jean jacket with a classic outfit will never go out of style. Try wearing your favorite denim jacket with a pair of skinny jeans, and booties. It is a killer look that most have just sitting in their wardrobe.
- Oversize Me – Never forget the power of an oversized sweater. They go with practically anything; leggings, check, jeans, check, skirts, check, you truly cannot go wrong. Pair it all together with your favorite boots, or even a pair of sneakers. It is a trend that won’t go out of style anytime soon, and the best part is that they are incredibly comfortable.
- Bandana Baby – Try replacing your accessories with your favorite neckerchief. They are beautiful, bright, and best of all they are eye-catching. Trade your plain old necklace for a classic bold look. They are especially great for the fall and winter, they will not only keep you warm, but keep you fashionable too.
So, take these tips, or even try making some of your own. Your same old closet doesn’t have to be boring when you try new combinations you have never thought of before. Just remember to stay confident in your choices, and you will own it with your own personal style.